We are thrilled to be back since Monday 11th May. Please check our opening hours here.
We carefully monitor any update about the coronavirus and follow the guidelines form the Luxembourgish and Belgian government. The wellbeing of our employees and customers is our top priority:
- Masks are mandatory to enter our shops
- We kindly ask our customers to disinfect their hands at the entrance with hydroalcolic gel
- We will limit the number of customer at the time in our shops to respect the 2m distance
- Marks on the ground will help you to wait at a safe distance
- Pexiglas windows have been placed at the cashier desks to limit contact
- We encourage you to pay by card rather than cash and the terminals will be disinfected regularly
- We favor orders by phone, on our e-shop or by taking appointments with our staff members.
Our staff prepares the packages with all the necessary caution, and their hands are washed on a regular basis.
DHL, our official courier partner is adhering to all appropriate health and hygiene standards in line with local authorities and guidance from the World Health Organization. Its maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and ensuring their people only report for work if they are fit and healthy.
For Frequently Asked Questions related to shipping with DHL Express during the COVID-19 pandemic situation click on the following link.
YES ! Our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist and advise you with any order you would like to place.
No, all you need is an email address. We recommend that you register for an account to start adding pieces to your Wishlist and track your orders.
SMETS sources all its products directly from the brands and designers, there is no intermediary, which guarantees 100% authenticity. Some items may also include proof of authenticity directly from the designer, such as an authenticity card, a case, packaging, etc.
With such a wide range of international brands and designers, sizing variations are inevitable. In order to help you find the best fit, you will find on every product page an indication of US, EU, UK, or IT sizing information. Our Customer Care team is always available to answer any questions regarding measurements and fitting. Do not hesitate to call: +352 621 401 164 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the following payment methods: VISA, MasterCard and PayPal
SHIPPING & TAXES
Our prices are mentioned in euros VAT included, without shipping costs and custom duties.
All products shipped outside of the European Union will be sold VAT excluded. Customs duties and other fees might be required by the local authority. These additional costs will be at your charge and responsibility.
The prices listed on individual product pages are calculated based on the location you are shopping from. All orders have to be paid in euros.
Customs duties and other fees might be required by the local authority. These additional costs are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary generally from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
For customs fees, you must contact the local customs where the shipment was sent and provide proof of return and be reimbursed.
Once your purchase has been completed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the address that you provided us.
Once your order is placed, a standard processing time of up to 3 business days in average is required before the order is shipped out. Orders placed after 5pm (CET) may be processed the next business day, and orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the following business day starting at 9:00am (CET). During peak periods, processing times may exceed 2 business days.
Depending on your location, delivery will normally take 2-7 business days from dispatch. When shipping the parcel(s) we will provide you with the tracking number by email. You will thus be able to track your purchase(s) via our transporter’s website. Orders are handled and shipped from Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm.
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
SMETS provides high quality products. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we commit ourselves to reimburse you. You have 14 days from the reception of the product to send it back to us.
To do so, please follow the guidelines of the Returns page here.
- Use the DHL return airway bill provided by us to return your parcel.
- Join a copy of your invoice in the parcel.
- Please be cautious when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping. When trying on footwear, please be cautious not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable. Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewelry must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
Once your request is accepted, we will provide you with a return airway bill by email and the return costs will be deducted from your refund. Customs fees may be withheld if returning from a country outside the EU. Your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding delivery return costs.
SMETS does not process direct exchanges. We kindly ask that you return the merchandise for a refund and place a new order for the preferred item(s) at your earliest convenience. If it’s unclear, feel free to contact our Customer Care team to help facilitate the return via Tel: +352 +352 621 401 164 or email: email@example.com
If it appears that the items have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition we will not be able to validate the return.
Any returns that do not meet our policy will be refused and re-shipped to sender at your charge. In this case, if the client does not pick up or refuses his parcel, no refund will be made.
Special releases such as raffles and collaborations may not be exchanged nor returned. This will be notified on the raffle page or the product page.
Modifying or cancelling an order is possible as long as the merchandise has not yet entered the packaging or shipment phases. To do that, please contact our Customer Care team ASAP, it will help facilitate any changes before the order enters the shipping queue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +352 621 401 164
Special releases such as raffles and collaborations may not be cancelled nor modified. This will be notified on the raffle page or the product page.
If your parcel has entered the shipping process, you have 14 days from the reception of the product to send it back to us by following the return procedure.
Payment by credit card
According to our payment provider PayPlug, the refund takes in average 2 working days. This delay can be extended to several days depending on the interbank deadlines (up to 3 weeks). These few cases are unfortunately beyond our control.
If the payment has not been captured yet and the order is cancelled, the customers normally will not see the authorization appear as a debit on their account. Otherwise, the authorization will disappear within 7 days. It is not possible on our side to cancel an authorization.
Payment via PayPal
- Credit card (including PayPal Credit): your refund will go to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement.
- Bank account: your refund will initially go back to the PayPal balance before being auto swept back to the original funding source (bank). It may take up to 5 business days for the refund amount to appear on your bank account. If a refund is issued shortly after you paid, paypal will try to cancel the transaction so you are never charged.
- Debit card: your refund will go to your debit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement.
For more information please check the following link.